Fortune Cookies are an American invention and something you won't find in China. This is not so much a recipe as it is a fun edible project with a lot of possiblities. I've made these and topped Cupcakes with them and also used them as party favors. You simple buy premade Fortune Cookies and remove the message they come with and add your own message. Then dip them in Chocolate or White Chocolate and decorate with Candies or colored Sugars. These would make great wedding favors with special messages inside or for a kid's birthday party. Maybe you could even give one to someone you want to ask to marry? When you are Cooking The Amazing your fortune is only a bite away.
Here is the recipe.
15 Fortune Cookies
12 oz. Chocolate Chips (White or Semi-Sweet)
15 Custom Fortunes Printed
Decorating Sugars and Sprinkles
1. Use tweezers to remove the fortunes from your Fortune Cookies that were inside already and discard.
2. Print out on your computer your own fortune or sayings and cut them to fit inside.
3. Insert the fortunes you made into the Fortune Cookies.
4. Melt in the microwave in a medium bowl the Chocolate Chips in 30 second intervals stirring with a spoon until melted. Watch for burning. The Chips will melt quickly.
5. Dip 1/2 of the Fortune Cookie into the melted Chocolate and then sprinkle with decorations of your choice. Allow to dry on wax paper until Chocolate is set.
COPYRIGHT (c) 2012
Wow that's a good idea for my daughter's 10th birthday party!
Thanks for such a wonderful post. This is really a wonderful post about the decorating fortune cookies. Fortune cookies come in different colors and flavors with a message inside it.
Wow, I'll try this evening. I love them a lot. Do you know how much the product's fitness score is?
Post a Comment