Even if you think you don't like Curry, but like roasted Vegetables, you will really love this Amazing Roasted Curry Cauliflower. The flavor of the Curry and Spices brings out the best of the Nutty roasted Cauliflower. It is subtle but at the same time really elevates the flavor of the Cauliflower. Forget the boring boiled-to-flavorless Cauliflower you are used to eating and try roasted Cauliflower with just enough Spice to make it dance on your tongue. Serve this with my Butter Roasted Chicken for an Amazing dinner. While the Butter Roasted Chicken rests after baking, reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees and roast the Cauliflower. Roasted Curry Cauliflower never tasted so good when you are Cooking The Amazing.
Here is the recipe.
1 Head of Fresh Cauliflower
4 T Olive Oil
1 t Fine Grain Sea Salt
1 t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
3 t Garam Masala
2 t Curry Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare a Cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper to cover for easy clean up.
3. Wash and dry a head of fresh Cauliflower. Make sure it is dried well with paper towel before roasting or it will steam and not brown in the oven.
Cut the Cauliflower in half and using a sharp knife cut the connections of the florets creating large sections that will fall off. Cut the individual florets off and place on the Cookie sheet.
4. Drizzle about 4 T of Olive Oil over the cut florets of Cauliflower and toss them with your hands to get as much surface area covered. Spread them out so they do not touch on the Cookie Sheet.
5. In a small bowl mix all the Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Garam Masala and Curry Powder. Sprinkle the Spice mixture with your fingers over all the Oil tossed Cauliflower evenly.
6. Roast on the center rack of the oven 400 degrees for 15 minutes and turn over with a spatula and roast 15 minutes more. When done the Cauliflower should be browned and tender. Not mushy and limp. Test for doneness by piercing with a fork or better yet pull one out and eat it. Taste it for seasoning and adjust to your taste by adding more Salt or Pepper or Spices as needed. If it needs more time place back in the oven for 3 minutes and recheck. When done serve immediately.
* Click here for my Amazing Butter Roasted Chicken recipe for the perfect dinner.
COPYRIGHT (c) 2011
Lovely bloog you have here
Post a Comment